- Client is a 5 star Resort near Mumbai, popular among locals but yet not counted amongst the top weekend getaway destinations. They had limited presence on social media.
- BHeard devised a social media strategy for the client across various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus and Trip Advisor in order to touch base with potential customers wherever they are. Search Engine Optimization was done for the resort website to increase ranking.
- Fan following increased 700% both organically and with limited paid campaigns.
- Social media sentiment turned positive and Klout Score increased from 5 to 55.
- Referral Traffic to resort website increased 300% though social media alone.
- of Trip Advisor reviews for the resort increased by 50% on a monthly basis.
- Client is Mumbai’s only Golf Learning Academy with an attached 9 hole Golf Course.
- Client had very limited presence on social media.
- Awareness about the Golf learning academy was almost negligent.
- BHeard devised a social media strategy for the client across 2 mass platforms Facebook & Twitter.
- Use of attractive visuals, engaging content and carefully devised contests were part of the strategy.
- Facebook was largely used for brand building and to spread awareness amongst masses & Twitter was used to generate targeted leads, have conversation with youth and build business associations
- Fan following increased 400% organically without any paid campaigns.
- Organic lead generation happened through conversations on Twitter.
- Kids and students from nearby area joined the learning academy as result of online and offline campaigns.
- Client is a 5 star Resort in Kerala, very popular amongst both Indian and foreign audience but with absolutely no presence on social media.
- BHeard devised a social media strategy for the client through 2 main channels – Facebook & Twitter – with the objective of branding the resort as a social resort.
- Within 2 months, the fan following on both the platforms increased by more than 200%.
- Enquiries for resort booking started coming via Facebook and bookings were made with communication through only Facebook.
- Engagement rate increased 100% and guest satisfaction level soared as the resort became socially responsive to comments and shares of guests online.
- Client is America’s largest medical weight loss brand treating over 60,000 happy customers.
- Client had just launched its first center in Mumbai.
- Awareness about this brand in India was zilch and there were many more competing brands more popular amongst masses.
- BHeard devised and executed a digital marketing strategy for the client across various platforms including social media, website, email marketing, Blog and Google in order to increase brand recollection and lead generation with the objective of spreading awareness and increase walk-ins to the center in India.
- Fan following jumped from 0 to 3K + within 3 months
- Lead generation started from 3rd month onwards with a positive conversion to actual customers.
- Overall brand impressions touched to 60,000 during certain campaigns
- A whole group of 100 new moms visited the center in quench for weight loss.
- The client opened 2 new centers in the city within a span of two months.
- LRSM is a member of the Royal Family of Mewar of Udaipur, a seasoned hospitality professional and a socially responsible individual.
- His social media profiles did not project his multi-dimensional personality.
- His significant achievements in the various fields of sports and education were not communicated adequately.
- BHeard designed a strategy that gives a 360 degree roundup of his personality.
- We summarized his professional achievements, his contribution to the society, and his accomplishments in the fields of education and sports in a powerful and impactful personal brand statement and it is also now reflected on his social media profiles.
- We also devised a content strategy for his massive Facebook audience.
- The overall Facebook Page reach increased by 50% within a month of work.
- Engagement rate on social channels increased by 30%.
- Quality of comments on individual posts improved drastically
- Fan following grew to different genres of audience
- The brand statement written by Bheard got published in his communication materials, besides social channels.
- Client is a 4 star Beach Resort near Mumbai in a lesser known beach destination and ranked No.2 on Trip Advisor. Client had no presence on social media.
- Bheard devised a Trip Advisor strategy for the client through various channels like email marketing, on the resort placards, website changes, management responses to each review and overall reviews analysis.
- Resort ranking jumped from No. 2 to No.1 for resorts in that destination.
- Average monthly Trip Advisor reviews increased from 4 to 20 per month.
- Average rating of the reviews improved from “Average” to “Very Good”.