“Social media is here. It’s not going away; not a passing fad. Be where your customers are: in social media.” — Lori Ruff
Social Media is a big part of everyone’s reality these days. The first thing one does after waking up is check one’s phone. Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc., are the ultimate tools to stay updated as people are always on the move and find it convenient to use social media as a means to get information. Social/digital media has now even surpassed that of print media in terms of reach. Therefore, it is only logical that brands and companies are now using social media platforms to advertise or cement their brand presence in their existing or potential customer’s mind.
Social Media can be utilised in many ways to shape a brand’s presence as well as increase the brand’s visibility. It has the power to reach a larger audience and maintain or boost a loyal fanbase. However, as with any type of advertising, there are plans and strategies to market a brand and build it from there, which are best left to professional minds. This brings us to our topic, ‘5 Reasons to Outsource Social Media Marketing to India’ to show you why giving your social media marketing responsibility to BHeard Consulting is the best option for your brand to be heard!
Top 5 Reasons to Outsource Social Media Marketing to India:
If you’re concerned you don’t have the resources to dedicate to social media engagement, outsourcing your social media marketing efforts could be what you need to get those crucial business opportunities.
1. Cost Effective: Hiring an experienced Social Media Manager for one’s company costs a lot more than outsourcing social media marketing to an agency like BHeard Consulting. An agency has a team of marketing professionals with in depth knowledge about marketing strategies on social media platforms. The money a brand invests in outsourcing its social media marketing is nothing compared to the results it draws, making it a rock solid and economically sound investment.
2. Plan of Action: Agencies with a strong social media team will take your social media plan and develop it. Social media can tell you a lot about your target market. A good agency like BHeard Consulting will use this information to improve how your social channels’ work and direct this towards what will engage your customers and profit your business. Digital agencies understand the variations of what content is more successful across the different social platforms you’re using. What will work on Facebook may not have the same effect on LinkedIn and understanding differences like these is what outsourcing your social media marketing will expose you to.
3. Writing Expertise: If your team is lacking the essential copywriting skill needed to write engaging social content, you’ve got a problem. People want access to information fast. Digital agencies already know important details, such as optimal post length for each platform to ensure they’re marketing your company effectively. Since this is the kind of mistake you can’t afford to make, outsourcing your social media marketing to a marketing team who specialise in copywriting is your best bet.
4. Time Management: Outsourcing your social media marketing can save you precious time and energy. Producing a solid social media plan each week takes up a lot of time, especially if you want to do it well. Ideally, one should spend around 30 minutes daily working on each of one’s social media channels. With most businesses having an average of 3 social media platforms, that’s already 1.5 hours a day spent promoting one’s company on social media. Plus, you need to learn how each platform works. Outsourcing frees up in-house resources which may otherwise be too busy to produce a good social media plan, which is the forte of social media agencies.
5. Assured Competence: Social media agencies are in their line of work because they enjoy doing it and are good at what they do. They have a talent for networking and communicating well with others. Outsourcing your social media marketing to an agency guarantees that your social media will be managed by someone whose job it is to get to know your business on a personal level to ensure they’re delivering the results you want to see. Whether you’re after a daily post or a well thought out, strategic plan, here at BHeard Consulting, we adapt our assets to what your company needs. Get in touch with us to see what we can do for you.